Requirements of a CASA Volunteer
- Make a commitment to serve as a CASA for a minimum of 2 years.
- Be 21 years of age (some exceptions allowed for students).
- Be willing to donate approximately 4-6 hours per month to your case.
- Attend all training sessions and review all training material provided by the CASA program.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Maintain objectivity and professionalism in dealing with children, parents and all other parties involved with the case.
- Posses written and verbal skills.
- Must be able to pass a background check and screening interview.
Fill out the online form below or print out the PDF application, sign it, and then mail it to:
Phelps/Harlan Co CASA Program
Kelly Jensen, CASA Executive Director
715 5th Ave., Suite #20
Holdrege, NE 68949